Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Failure

With now 4 years at Bowie State, I feel as though I am good for lasting so long, but I also feel like I failed in a lot of areas
  • Coming from academic probation in my second year, my grades haven't risen that much partially because of me trying to take course loads involving 6 classes (twice). But this semester spring 2010, I only had five classes of which I thought I could handle but, the professor really gives us allot of work to do: Lessons, Critiques, Current Events..... Hopefully I could get a satisfactory grade by the time I graduate.
  • My Art portfolio, is something I'm not very proud of. Not heeding students and teachers warning caused my grades to be effected by my lack of portfolio.
  • People who make laws, rules and points relating to traffic laws can get shot and die
  • Being the "President" of the Bowie State ARt Guide I have had the problems of being forgetful and not getting stuff done right away. Various events have been postponed or not satisfactory because of my laziness, this is something I am determined to get rid off.
  • Working at the same freaking place for three and a half years, has always been too much for me to handle. Ever since I had a car, worrying about car notes have caused me to not be able to take off from work. If so, my grades would be much better.

No comments: