Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Hello

What's up world.

My name is Maurice Washington. The child of a strong man who has done service and a wonderful mother who gives me many life lessons.

I have been raised in PG County for as far back as I can remember.

Currently my life revolves around getting grades good enough to graduate with, finding a way to strike it rich, before I graduate, and pursuing the means to gain notoriety in this quiet city of Bowie.

When I'm not in school I like to play video games, listen to music and cause some trouble with my friends.

Goals:
  • Become a well-known Artists.
  • Do many things most black people wouldn't even entertain.
  • Successful college student +3.0
  • Hit a lick, and conquer many goals at the age of 21.
Some albums I could not live without:
  • The Bachelor (Ginuwine). He coulda still been hot if he didn't leave Timbaland so early.
  • Illmatic (Nas). Its like a brilliant 50min. movie filled with life stories.
  • Man on the Moon (Kid Cudi). Sounds like a lyrical musical. Its hard to pull something like this off.
  • Marshall Mathers (Eminem). Disturbing, unrelenting lyrical madness.
  • Word of Mouf. Ludacris, the king of punch-lines, and comebacks.
Ideal Female: a thick version of Brandy/Mya who can help me point out my mistakes (the many of them), with goals for herself, and acknologies that the decision of marriage is something that takes time (years)

2 comments:

~JSW said...

"Things most black people don't entertain"...like what?

Maurice Washington said...

Bungie Jumping.
Sky Diving.
Motorboating (??)
-I couldnt figure out how to get to your account before-, but ill try again